Who is a Good Dealer to Buy Pool Pilot System from??

jimsmith

LifeTime Supporter
May 20, 2010
Dallas, TX
I need to buy a new AutoPilot Pool Pilot Digital controller (DIG-220). (The whole story is here: LOW AMPS ON POOL PILOT DIGITAL?) I'm looking for a dealer that:

* Sells a good volume of these units
* Really KNOWS the Pool Pilot system and has lots of experience installing and troubleshooting them
* Has good support if I need it (other than this forum of course)

Looking around the internet, all the dealers seem to have the same price of $596. I found SaltPoolGuys.com and they seem to fit my criteria, but it would be nice hearing from others what experience (good or bad) they may have had with this dealer.

So, who would YOU buy a system from? Or who would you NOT buy a system from?

I couldn't agree with you more!

Called SaltPoolGuys late Monday afternoon, Josh answered the phone. Explained that I needed a new complete Pool Pilot controller fast since I am leaving on vacation Saturday morning. Josh went the extra mile to get my unit shipped the same day (even though it was about 4:45 local time). He was very helpful answering a few questions and seemed very knowledgeable and experienced on the Pool Pilot (explaining differences between the newer 4.4 software and my unit's older 4.2 version). Took me about 3 hours to swap it all out and get it up and running.

Today, I am a happy man getting ready for vacation while my Pool Pilot is doing its thing. I recommend SaltPoolGuys.com if you need a Pool Pilot!

Jim Smith

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.