de in pool when vacuuming to waste after replacing grids

Jul 8, 2008
hi,

entire filter replaced last year, de stays in fliter when multiport is set to filter. when multiport set to waste, de flows into return lines. Pool company said grids need to be replaced, made repair, same result. then pool company said manifold needed to be replaced, made repair, same result.

it seems unbelievable to me that the pool company doesn't test after repair. Anyhow, any ideas would be appreciated.

thank you so much for your reply! this started me thinking that the pool company was not communicating the problem to the pool techs. I called this morning and asked them what they thought was the problem:

"de in your pool when turning on the filter". So they were testing, but they didn't understand the problem. On the phone, they came to the same conclusion, a multiport problem and they're coming out today to fix.

thanks again!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.