Aqupure 1400 disconnect

charsand

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 4, 2009
Flower Mound/Texas
I purchased a replacement for my Aquapure SWG....My problem is that I can't get the plug end from the old sensor out of the circuit board. I have pulled and tugged, but it doesn't budge....I am afraid to use any tools for fear of messing up the circuit board.

Has anyone else had this problem? How much force can be exerted without damaging the board?

Thanks

charsand said:
I purchased a replacement for my Aquapure SWG....My problem is that I can't get the plug end from the old sensor out of the circuit board. I have pulled and tugged, but it doesn't budge....I am afraid to use any tools for fear of messing up the circuit board.

Has anyone else had this problem? How much force can be exerted without damaging the board?

Thanks

Last year when I purchased our home that was the 1st thing I had to fix on my Aquapure 1400. I popped the power breakers off and used some rubbing alcohol to help clean/loosen things up.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.