Thanks for the add

G

New pool owner here. My wife and I just purchased a new home with in-ground 15x32' salt water pool. Previous owner built pool in august of 12. Looking forward to tips and tricks of the trade. Excited for feedback. Thanks

Taking ownership in a week. No test results yet but will post as soon as we move in. We are having our final walk through this week to meet with sellers and discuss Pool care and equipment.

Read Pool School to know if and where they went wrong! :mrgreen:

ctchmy5point0 said:
Taking ownership in a week. No test results yet but will post as soon as we move in. We are having our final walk through this week to meet with sellers and discuss Pool care and equipment.
Welcome.

Perfect...just enough time to have one of the recommended test kits ready to go.

Oh...and one last thing, you have to take the oath. Raise your right hand and recite the following: "I [state your name] promise to stay out of the pool store for advice and testing." :-D

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.