Hole in above ground pool water squirting water out. Hellp!

Jun 23, 2013
Hello, my 15 x 24 above ground pool all of a suddem had water shooting out of a hole this morning when we woke up. We are trying to find something to repair this hole from the outside. There must be a hole in the liner as well to have caused this outer hole i guess. Any suggestions? My husband ran to home depot to find something to stop it... we've already lost about 2,000 gallons of water overnight so that it's below the skimmer now. The pool is 5 years old.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Topics merged, please don't double post. Bama.

Hello, my 15 x 24 above ground pool all of a suddem had water shooting out of a hole this morning when we woke up. We are trying to find something to repair this hole from the outside. There must be a hole in the liner as well to have caused this outer hole i guess. Any suggestions? My husband ran to home depot to find something to stop it... we've already lost about 2,000 gallons of water overnight so that it's below the skimmer now. The pool is 5 years old.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Re: Hole in above ground pool water squirting water out. He

Any pictures would be helpful. Is the pool rusted in the area of the hole?

Re: Hole in above ground pool water squirting water out. He

You might be able to stop it from the inside. Most of the vinyl patch glue works under water. Worth a shot, but I may be too late on this one.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.