BBB I love you!

smasty

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 16, 2013
I just can't believe how beautiful my pool looks after two weeks of BBB. I drained 40% of my pool to drop CYA down to 45. Now I just add a full jug of clorox (from Costco) every night at 7:00 pm. I test every morning and everything is perfect. My pool is stable, beautiful, crystal clear. My TA is very high (220), but right now everything is beautiful and stable, I'm not seeing any PH drift (but I'm watching for it!). This process is so simple, so effective, so cost effective. Before BBB I could not keep numbers balanced at all...they were jumping all over the place and everything was cloudy. My pool looks brand new!
Sue

8000 gal IG (tahoe swim system)
6000 elevation, colorado (lots of UV)
FC 4 (a.m.)
PH 7.6
TA 220
CH 410
CYA 45

Thanks! Pool School is just great! BTW...just this morning, finally starting to see some PH drift....
Thanks to Pool School...I knew to keep an eye out for it. This week may be my week to adjust TA down to the correct levels.

:party:

I feel exactly as you do...I had a massive pool party yesterday and EVERYONE kept asking me what I do to my pool and that it must take a lot of my time maintaining it. When I told them 5 mins of testing per day, a bit o' bleach and once in a while a bit o' Borax, they were stunned...especially the couple who have been pool stored and still have a green pool (sent them the link to TFP and Pool School this morning btw).

Keep up the great work!!!!!!

Amazing, huh?

You'll get folks complaining about the expense and daily hassle of lugging all that bleach...but I bet it adds up to much less than one trip to the pool store with a green pool and leaving with a handtruck full of buckets of stuff.

[center:n18rgqn5]
file.php
[/center:n18rgqn5]

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.