Need help program pump for Intellitouch system i7+3 w/iphone

Maxman

Jun 22, 2013
I have a Pentair intellitouch system i7+3 for my in ground pool. I recently bought the house and the previous owner had the poolside / spaside panel set up and the ability to control with iPhone etc set up. So I do not have a control panel inside the house to control the pool.

I cannot find out how to set the program for pump/filter running time and have only been able to turn the pool lights, spa, heater on via iPhone.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks.

Re: Unable to control Pentair system (intellitouch)

Hi, welcome to TFP! I have been researching your problem and I have not come across a solution yet, however I did find that there is a firmware update issued on 6/20/13. Are you running Screenlogic Connect software on your home computer? I don't know if this update will allow you to control the pump run time with the iphone or not, but its worth a try. On your home computer go to pentair downloads for the firmware update.

I am also going to re-title your post subject to see if it will get more help from forum members. I know there are quite a few who use the iphone to control their pool systems.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.