pool store lady

Apr 15, 2012
SW Ohio
I went into Leslie's pool store here in southern Ohio the other day and struck up a conversation with the older female store clerk it was only me and her in the store. So she asked if I had a pool and I told her yes and she asked what I used for chlorination which I replied nothing found here and she said what then and I told her common household chemicles ie... bleach, baking soda, borax and she said really?. She asked how does the water look and I showed her some pictures on my phone and she said OMG I wish mine looked that good at which I said IT CAN!! And then I told her about this website and I showed her the pool calculator and pool school and she was amazed.Needless to say we have talked several times since then on the phone to assist her with the pool calculator and such....BTW ..she is now a true believer and avid BBBer......lol,I converted the pool store lady and may I say she is quit the looker.......lol.......Mike

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.