New Hampshire Dad...Seeks New Hampshire Pool Pro :-)

Jun 21, 2013
New Hampshire
Hey all,

I'm new to the site. Love it already. It is so great to get quick responses to questions I have had for months...I've been trying to get this pool thing down for the past few years...it can be frustrating.

I like to do what I can, when I can. However, some stuff I'm just not comfortable with...such as a small leak under my pump that will require taking it apart from what I have been able to read. That said, I wouldn't mind finding a handy buddy or pro that won't charge $100 just to come out and look at it. Every time I call a pool company, the pricing seems crazy and they are all too busy to give you more than a pep talk. So, if anybody is good at this stuff in Southern NH, msg me.

Ben

Benspot said:
Hey all,

I'm new to the site. Love it already. It is so great to get quick responses to questions I have had for months...I've been trying to get this pool thing down for the past few years...it can be frustrating.

I like to do what I can, when I can. However, some stuff I'm just not comfortable with...such as a small leak under my pump that will require taking it apart from what I have been able to read. That said, I wouldn't mind finding a handy buddy or pro that won't charge $100 just to come out and look at it. Every time I call a pool company, the pricing seems crazy and they are all too busy to give you more than a pep talk. So, if anybody is good at this stuff in Southern NH, msg me.

Ben

I am in Southern, NH too. More to the west though, where are you?

Wheres the leak at? Anytime I had a leak under my pump, it was due to the ceramic seal. Its a quick fix.

I wasn't comfortable taking apart the motor at first either, but once you do it once its a piece of cake!