Intellitouch programming

jtech1

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 9, 2009
I am installing my intellitouch this weekend. In looking at the iPhone app, it appears the light color setting applies to all light circuits. And I cannot set the color separately for different lights. Ie. pool, bubbler, landscape. Is there a way to set color for different lights on their own relays?

Also, feature seem to be on or off. I have a variable speed intellflo for my waterfall. I don't see a way to choose which speed to run it at 1-4.

Can these be done?

Does the iOS GUI change to give you speed selection when an intellitouch pump is defined in the programming? Or am I going to have to define a different "Feature" for each waterfall speed? The iOS ScreenLogic GUI does not seem very flexible.

In order to control the modes of different lights in your pool, each light would have to be wired on its own relay, and likely, with its own transformer if they are 12V and not 120V. If they are set up on individual circuits and not just powered by the same circuit, it would be possible to control them independently (e.g. features like "Color Swim," etc). Do you know if your light features are on separate circuits?

I am wiring them all up in the next two days. I can wire them on separate circuits... and separate transformers... and I understand that will allow me to use Color Swim... but for the "color set" will I still be able to set the color for a subset of all the lights? ie. if i have my bubblers all on one relay, my shelf light on one relay... and my 3 - 5g lights on 3 relays... can I COLOR SET the 3-5g lights separately from teh bubblers and shelf light? Or is COLRO SET all or nothing? ie. by putting my 5gs on 3 separate relays, do i lose the ability to have the 5gs all synced to the same setting/color/sequence, different from the bubblers and shelf light?

I thought I'd bump this to the top... a year later and no software updates... I just want to make sure I am not missing something... I have three sets of lights (pool, bubbler and shelf) on three separate Intellitouch relays/circuits. I can turn them on and off separately on iPhone and MobileTouch without issue. BUT, I can't find ANY way to set them to different colors or color modes. Just plain ridiculous! I was planning on adding landscape lights to another circuit, but I guess my $2000 "Intelli" touch will require me to have the landscape at the same color as all my other lights... unless I go into the house and run the PC Desktop software... sure.. just stop swimming, dry off... go inside... to set my light colors. No way on iPhone or MobileTouch that I can find. And on the PC software, still no way to set a color more (party, caribbean, etc.) on one ste of lights and anything different on another. And teh documentation is absolutely terrible.

Pentair replied to me that they are coming out with a software update later this year... nice! (sarcastically)... just in time for me to close my pool. Any bets on whether it will actually have any new capabilities? Not sure if it is just iOS or MobileTouch, IT firmware, etc.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.