They hate me...

Richard_S

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 30, 2011
SW France
Pool stores that is....

Around where I am there seems to be an over population of pool store numpties. I certainly don't want to be un-kind and everyone has to start somewhere, but I feel like screaming "Trouble Free pool Forum" each time I am confronted by an assistant who tells me something that is just plain wrong....

And how do I know they are wrong?? How do I know they are ill-informed?

Because of TFP and all it's brilliant members and the HUGE wealth of information that is here.

So....I had to do it......I had to give a little bit back......but my problem is that I am still at the bottom of the skimmer when it comes to helping others here....so.....simplest thing to do....press the donate button.

Thanks guys and girls, brilliant, helpful forum and well worth the donation.

R.

Richard_S said:
Pool stores that is....

Around where I am there seems to be an over population of pool store numpties. I certainly don't want to be un-kind and everyone has to start somewhere, but I feel like screaming "Trouble Free pool Forum" each time I am confronted by an assistant who tells me something that is just plain wrong....

And how do I know they are wrong?? How do I know they are ill-informed?

Because of TFP and all it's brilliant members and the HUGE wealth of information that is here.

So....I had to do it......I had to give a little bit back......but my problem is that I am still at the bottom of the skimmer when it comes to helping others here....so.....simplest thing to do....press the donate button.

Thanks guys and girls, brilliant, helpful forum and well worth the donation.

R.

Thanks for the support. I also think it is well worth the donation. Here at TFP you get the RIGHT help faster & cheaper & it lasts season after season. Not like the pool store where it seems EVERY visit they want to take a hundred bucks from you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.