For Jason and others who use the Dolphin

I'm not Jason but I can assure you that you don;t want a Dolphin. I've had two and both failed and didn;t clean that great. BLue Diamond or Pearl is the way to go. Actually Frontgate has a Father Day special and I bought my Dad a Blue Pearl with cart and 4 yr warranty for $654. Can't beat that anywhere. They clean WAY better than the Dolphin products.

cruzmisl said:
I'm not Jason but I can assure you that you don;t want a Dolphin. I've had two and both failed and didn;t clean that great. BLue Diamond or Pearl is the way to go. Actually Frontgate has a Father Day special and I bought my Dad a Blue Pearl with cart and 4 yr warranty for $654. Can't beat that anywhere. They clean WAY better than the Dolphin products.

That looks like a good deal, but I can't find it on Frontgate's site. Do you have a link?

Thanks!

I am in my third season with the Dolphin and am totally happy with it. It cleans the pool in about four hours and basically just works. There has been a little wear on the rollers, but nothing serious yet. I have yet to need to replace anything. The bag is not as easy to clean as the one on the Diamond/Pearl, but it doesn't bother me much. I have the remote control and an glad that I got it. The remote lets me steer for the dirt and I can do a quick touch up in half an hour that way, including getting it out, cleaning the pool, cleaning the bag, and putting it away. But mostly I just set it on it's way and four hours later the pool is clean.

I have heard some horror stories about warranty repair, but then that is true of the other brands as well.

bluenoise said:
cruzmisl said:

That looks like a good deal, but I can't find it on Frontgate's site. Do you have a link?

Thanks!
It's on the outlet site but is now $899 :(

Frontgate

Going the third season with my Dolphin. No remote on mine, just let it run. I do have to keep checking it, gets stuck on main drains. It also does one path between the swimout and skimmer deep end alot. Shape of pool walls/slope is my guess. I don't think this would change with any other robot. I use it about every week to week and half.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.