Houston

vinper

Jun 20, 2013
Huffman Tx
Vince here I was my Own GC ,sub contracted the pool out a few years ago 17,000 gll 6tons moss rock 2 skimmers 6looped returns catilever edge deck , no tile line , diamond brite french grey plaster ,2 hayward led lights. overflow/ auto fill was built and filled in 7 days. I have been re searching steller pumps how I ended up here

I was just about to buy the liquidator , and then started looking at injection pumps and automation . I did my own electrical service and controller. like to build things.... hand dug and built my koi pond also . Im very far North East Houston

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Welcome to TFP Vince! That's a spectacular pool and pond and your wood working skills are all that! :goodjob:

Very impressive! You are one hands on dude, and I really like...well everything you showed, very nice man! How did you decide on no tile line? Curious, and I like "different" or unusual choices sometimes. Cool stuff.

Doing pool building research, I found pebble tech and diamond brite plaster can be used above/outside of waterline . reg. plaster cannot . My wife hates the white calcium line on the tile look . So no tile , she still scrubs the waterline faithfully she scrubs the moss rock also . which is a soft stone she is wearing it down ... she goes through stainless wire brushes every couple months

Tanning ledge , 2 umbrella holders , 2 skimmers , 4 bottom drains , 6 tons mass rock ,2 1/2" return lines , 2 led color lights , 2 spray nozzles ,overflow, autofill. I drew the plans. and designed the rock inserts . the waterfall moss rock is 8" below the waterline the subs, didnt want to do it that way . we landscaped it, 600sqft cool decking I have 22k in it . i did the electric , bought used DE filter off craigslist , I bought all the other parts wholesale through a freind...Learned it all on that website