newbie needs assistance

Jun 20, 2013
this is my first in ground poolso I'm very new to this. my concern is only one of my two return jets blows a little bit of bubbles, i know that means i have an air leak but why would it show in only one and does it matter that they're different sizes any help would be appreciated

that makes sense thank you. a couple other things, i have an in line chlorinator it's installed after the filter but it's three feet off the ground is it ok to reposition it lower? and other than a leak down is there any other means of testing for leaks

My personal position is that you should position the tablet feeder in a land fill... Just kidding! :)

You can place it lower but it really won't make any difference in the performance.

You can run water from a hose over the suspected parts and fittings of the plumbing while the pump is running and see if the bubbles in the pump basket lessen or go away.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.