Anyone using Pool Blaster Vacuum's? Opinions?

Jun 7, 2013
I was wondering what the consensus was one Water Tech's Pool Blaster Vacuums?

I am looking at the Pool Blaster Centennial, Ivac M3 and the Pool Blaster Max CG model's. I have a 16ft Ultra frame pool and I am looking for the best Vacuum. I think I would prefer one of the rechargeable models vs. using a garden hose and adding cold water. Has anyone had experience the Pool Blaster brand? The Max CG seems pretty pricey, is it worth the extra 100 bucks over the Centennial?

Thanks!

Hi,

I have the Pool Blaster Max (the blue one). Love it. Got it through ebay and Amazon (had one for a few years and the battery went...bought a second one as soon as it went!) for a pretty good deal.

For when my pool is really dirty, I still take out the vacuum and hose, but for quick cleanups and spot cleaning, the pool blaster works great.

I have the rechargable Max. Use it more than my Pool Rover Jr. if there's no sticks twigs or such in the pool. And if so, I usually just dip that stuff out begore firing up the Max. I use it a LOT in between times I actually really, really HAVE to vacuum. Get the little inside silt/liner bags to go with it too. It really helps capture some finer stuff. Highly recommended by me. Ebay or Amazon is your friend.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.