Gilbert, AZ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-40
I purchased this last week and it is still in the box while I get my pool cleaned and releveled out. The plug on the outside of my house is no longer working so I will be replacing that.

The housing unit that covered the receptacle (with the weather proof lid) would not fit the plug that came with the normal filter for the pool (cartridge 1,000gph pump). I had to remove the cover to get it to work. I know NOW that was retarded and lost 3 pumps and a receptacle that way... lessons learned :hammer:

I have the receptacle so I can replace it but I was just curious about the weather proof covers/box to go around it. I am not sure how big (or if I can even get one that is large enough) I would need to fit the plug for the new filter.

Does anyone know how large the plug is (dimension wise) for this sand filter? Thanks!

Do you think this would be large enough?

INTERMATIC Weatherproof Cover, Die Cast, 1 Gang, Gray

Weatherproof Cover, In-Use, Receptacle Type Duplex/GFCI/Round, Horizontal Mounting Orientation, Self-Closing Lid Style, Number of Gangs 1, Material of Construction Die Cast, Color Gray, Height (In.) 4.50, Width (In.) 5.75, Depth (In.) 3.25, Standards UL & CSA, Includes Installation Hardware, Sealing Gaskets, 3 Inserts

Says it is 4.5in in height and 5.75in deep... I hate feeling stupid :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.