NEED HELP

Jun 19, 2013
I have an Intex 15'x42" pool. Tried to level it but it seems like I have a deep end and a shallow end :whoot:

It is a metal frame pool. The one side is 2inchs higher then the other. Is that ok? I don't really want to empty it move it and take it down! :hammer:

Let me know please

Maybe ... how am I know know that ;) If it is out of level now, what is to stop it from sinking more when it rains or all the water splashes out?

That is the risk you take by not properly leveling the sight with pavers or something under the legs.

Dittos

You can't look to anyone for assurance it won't fail.
It's beyond what is considered safe and it could very well settle more, so the safest solution is to take it down and relevel it.
There's lots of videos online showing how to level properly.

If it's no more than 2", I would think it should be alright. Make sure the feet are supported well (not sinking). Use a half inch thick board about 7" wide per leg. It would probably be best to post a picture. My pool was out by 4.5" last year and it survived with water just covering the intake. I learned my lesson, "looks good enough" isn't good enough!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.