Checking and Maintaining Sequestrant Level - AA user

spiazza

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 20, 2009
Berkeley Heights, NJ
Being a victim of stains and having the need to perform the AA treatment, what methods are available for maintaining proper sequestrant levels? Test kits?

I used Jack's purple stuff during AA treatment. They suggest 6-8oz per 10K gallon pool per week. For me, that translates to 2 32oz bottle a month @ $30/bottle. The cost of running the pool just went up.

I am in the same boat... check online to see if you can find it cheaper. I just found the Pink Stuff online at a reasonable price from a swim supply company that I have had good experiences with in the past. It may not be THE answer you are looking for, but may help in the interim.

dattia said:
I am in the same boat... check online to see if you can find it cheaper. I just found the Pink Stuff online at a reasonable price from a swim supply company that I have had good experiences with in the past. It may not be THE answer you are looking for, but may help in the interim.

Care to share the name of the company?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.