That Jandy tri-sensor adapter

Jun 3, 2007
I'm using the aquapure 1400 and my tri-sensor adapter is actually working. I know... you're all shocked. But something else has gone wrong. My equipment has an additional water temp sensor that's wired into my Jandy control center. That sensor shorted and my aquapure doesn't turn on. After I ordered a new temp sensor it occurred to me to wonder why the heck does the tri adapter have a temp sensor when I have this other temp sensor? And if the tri adapter is supposed to sense temp why did my aquapure shut off?

Anyone know what the temp sensor is used for on that tri adapter? I've disconnected the other temp sensor and my Jandy control doesn't care. It seems to only be concerned with the the one sensor and it ignores the tri adapter. There doesn't seem to be a way to configure the control system to use the tri adapter sensor.

Hmmmmm.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.