intex swg

Feb 22, 2012
alabama
I bought a used 18x52 ultra frame intex pool and swg. Set up about 2 weeks ago. Everything seemed to be working fine until Sunday. I set the swg to run for 4 hours. Green light came on that it was working. When I checked in on Monday, it was till sitting on 4 hours with the green light working on. So I think, well I will try once more. Set it for 6 hours on Monday evening, everything looked fine. Tuesday it was still sitting on 6 hours with the green working light on. It is not generating chlorine. One thing I might should mention is that the swg is not sitting level at the moment. Now that I think about, Sunday some sand was washed out from under the stone it sits on and was never fixed. Could this be my problem? It is not giving me any error codes.

Yes. The problem was that the swg was actually not working even though it indicated it was. Once I leveled it, it started working correctly. I guess the flow was not good enough even though it did not tell me low flow. Anyway, problem solved for now I think.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.