New build Okla

Sweet, We are getting our AG pool installed 2nd wek of July im being told now. Wanted inground but current location in BA is full of easements. So IG was not gonna happen. But once kids are gone this site has given me pool fever, and we will be downsizing house and upgrading pool.

Very nice sun shelf, that's what we call it in my house. I saw it referred to as a baja shelf in a post above this.......I like that may have to change our lingo. Loofk forward to some updated pics.....how long did you wait between steel/city inspection/gunnite start and stop? Just curious.

Nice pool, thanks for sharing.

I call it a tanning ledge...guess it has many names, either way I think they are awesome! It seems like our builders only show up a day or two a week. Maybe they took on to many jobs??? They did the rebar about a week before they did gunite. Gunite was Tuesday, they say they will be here Monday to tile.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Today when I got home about 1:30 there was , once again, NO ONE HERE WORKING! So I called builder and very nicely told them I was frusterated that out of the past 25 days there has only been 8 days of someone here working. Within a couple hours there were guys here digging the trenches for the plumbing

Yikes... good for you for getting on your PB for that. We actually built a penalty clause into our contract around the date that our GC said the yard would be done by. If he goes over then it costs him $$ per day past that date. If he finishes early, there is a bonus in it for him.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.