Pentair Automation

May 2, 2013
Dallas area
Man, Pentair's website leaves a little to be desired for a new customer. No compare features and no good better best ranking. Each item is its own sales pitch.

I am putting in a in ground pool. No spa, no heater planned for now. Planning a VS pentair pump, Pentair swg, weaping wall and maybe led lights. Trying to figure out which automation system would work. The main reason I want the auatomation is to control the sgw in increments less than 20% but it would be nice to turn on and off the waterfall also.

Please give me you thoughts and some pros and cons to the different options. What pentair product is the lowest end with a wireless option?

Thank you,

Anthony

I have the Easytouch 4 with IC20 SWG. It comes with a 125 amp panel. It has preset filter(pump) and 4 additional dedicated relays for other features. I picked this model since it can have wireless option or hard wired, plus allows for a water feature, lights, or whatever you want.
I have my landscape lights on it and plan on running another line off the panel when I do the outdoor kitchen.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.