Display Screen went blank

Jun 18, 2013
We have a Autopilot Digital SWG. Just noticed the display screen is blank and the check system red light is blinking. The pool place says it is either a circuit board or some other board that ranges from $399 - $699. Is there any way for me to check this myself and could it be something as minor as a blown fuse?

Same problem here. Unless I'm mistaken, it will still produce chlorine but you just don't have the display to show your settings. Maybe Poolsean can verify that. Mine went out for a few days, came back on for a few hours then went back out and hasn't been on for 5 or 6 days. Still have a nice chlorine level though.

take a sample of water right near the return, or directly from the return, compare the FC level to the rest of the pool. If the sample measurement from the return is higher than the rest of the pool you can say it's working.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.