Need to know where to buy hose

May 21, 2008
Webb City Missouri
I am trying to connect some hose from my jet to my solar panels. But I need a hose about 4 to 5 ft that have female ends on both ends. I am connecting to two male hoses. I can't find anything that works. Any ideas out there? My SIL was at Lowes and thought he found a hose with no ends and stuck them in, but they came off right after I started the pump. I can't start my pool until I figure this out.

18x33 AGP with 1 1/2 hp Hayward Sand Filter 21 inch tank

I did the hose thing my first year and had nothing but headaches. I hard piped all of mine this year and it works great, all the fitting are standard PVC plumbing fittings and should work for your system to. I'm not really sure I understand exactly what you are trying to do, so I took this photo of my set up a few mins ago to look at and if it something like this let me know and I could take better photos and walk you through what I did.

Attachments

• IMG_0078.JPG
    IMG_0078.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 126
Wow is that impressive. I would love something like that, but my husband had a massive stroke and I am dealing with this pool thing on my own. I wouldn't even know where to begin. My filter is under my deck and the solar panels are in the yard, so they about 20 feet away from the filter. It would be nicer if they were closer but the way it is arranged I can't do it. The hose I am trying to connect is where the solar panel hoses are too short to reach from the pump to the jet. I have a hose that worked great, it just developed a leak and needs to be replaced, I just can't find one. I am off to the pool store again today with the old hose, return the hose they sold me yesterday that didn't work, and the hose I am trying to connect to, I hope this works. If not, I will start swimming in my yard where all the pool water is!!!! LOL

Update, I got the tube I needed. I guess when I was there yesterday I just didn't know what I was talking about and today I took the leaky tube with me and they had it for $4, so it was an easy fix. I got it put on and so far so good!! It was just a flexible grey tube I needed.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.