Another newbie with a pool pic!

Hi all! I have just loved seeing the pictures of everyone's pools! Here's mine -- It's 20K, with a brand new vinyl liner. The depth is about 4.5 feet all the way across. It makes for some great volleyball games! I look forward to posting more here and have appreciated reading all of your posts, too.

Attachments

• pool.jpg
    pool.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 948
Yes, we got the vinyl fence two years ago. The lights on top are low voltage. We first had six installed around the area where the patio table is. Then last summer, my husband and I put in six more ourselves around the rest of the fence. It lights it up quite nice at night time!

The pool was inherited when we bought the house six years ago. Growing up, I had a small above ground pool at my parents' house. When we bought this house, I never thought I'd be taking care of another pool, but we really loved the house. I am very glad we don't have a deep end on this pool! It is a lot to take care of just at this size! LOL! But we do love our pool. We become much more popular with our family and friends in the summer. :wink:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.