Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Screen Size on new posts???

1. Back To Top    #1

Screen Size on new posts???

Does anyone's viewable screen size change from an old post to a new one? On new posts, I have to scroll to the right in order to read the entire post. Yet, when I go back and look over old posts, they are incorporated in my screen( no scrolling necessary). Any ideas?????
    MIKE

21K Inground Custom w/ Spa (Gunite/Plaster), SWCG, Hayward Northstar, Polaris 280, Hayward Color Logics, Jandy PS-8

2. Back To Top    #2
    No, I hadn't noticed that. Is the new post one with a picture in it? I haven't restricted picture size, but if someone posts a larger one, it can cause you to have to scroll. I may start requesting certain dimensions - like the default size for photobucket.
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

3. Back To Top    #3
    WaterBears last post with pics is that way. And perhaps you may be right that they are all ones with pics that is causing the issue. I will have to go back and look.
    MIKE

21K Inground Custom w/ Spa (Gunite/Plaster), SWCG, Hayward Northstar, Polaris 280, Hayward Color Logics, Jandy PS-8

4. Back To Top    #4
    I sometimes have noticed this on threads with really long links... the link does not 'split' onto a second line, but instead goes waay across the screen.

8200 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, manually chlorinated with 10% liquid, salt added to ~2000, 12" sand filter, 1600gph pump, TF100 test kit
    Handy Links: PoolMath, TF-100 Test Kit, Pool School, Chlorine/CYA Chart
    "Shock" is a process, not a product!

5. Back To Top    #5
    Me bad! I should have resized those pics down to 640x480 before uploading them to photobucket!....sorry!
    I will try to get the pics replaced with smaller ones ASAP...which in reality will be later this week! Hope that's ok?

6. Back To Top    #6
    No problem.
    Photobucket usually resizes them for posting on forums so it's just cut and paste.
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanB
    No problem.
    Photobucket usually resizes them for posting on forums so it's just cut and paste.
    That's what I did. I cut the url and pasted it into my posts. Should I have used the HTML tag instead?