Fc 0?????

Everything looks fine except the FC! Get some bleach/liquid chlorine in there!

Have you found the PoolCalculator yet? Link in my sig.

With the 40 CYA, keep FC between 3 and 7, and never below 3.

Welcome to the forum :wave:

oh!

Using the small spoon shaped end of the dipper, add one heaping dipper, or two level dippers, of R-0870 and swirl to mix. If the sample turns pink for a moment and then turns clear again, or if it turns brown, add another dipper of R-0870. If the sample remains clear the entire time, your FC level is probably zero, however it is best to verify that with an OTO chlorine test, since the FAS-DPD test is prone to the occasional false zero.

Use the OTO/yellow drop test. It is a bulletproof test for the presence of chlorine.

Butterfly said:
oh!

Using the small spoon shaped end of the dipper, add one heaping dipper, or two level dippers, of R-0870 and swirl to mix. If the sample turns pink for a moment and then turns clear again, or if it turns brown, add another dipper of R-0870. If the sample remains clear the entire time, your FC level is probably zero, however it is best to verify that with an OTO chlorine test, since the FAS-DPD test is prone to the occasional false zero.

Use the OTO/yellow drop test. It is a bulletproof test for the presence of chlorine.
Where Can I Get The Oto Test I CurrentlyHaveTheTaylor K2005

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.