Pool phone

Yup, the Uniden bright yellow one was the only one I ever used and the only one I've seen widely available on the market. Of course now days there are waterproof cases for your cell phones but aside from that, I don't know of any other solutions other than the just quick and easy zip lock bag but that I view as an emergency only solution for when you were not prepared for a possible water issue and one arises such as having to be out in a rain storm, etc.

onlyjeeps said:
Yup, the Uniden bright yellow one was the only one I ever used and the only one I've seen widely available on the market. Of course now days there are waterproof cases for your cell phones but aside from that, I don't know of any other solutions other than the just quick and easy zip lock bag but that I view as an emergency only solution for when you were not prepared for a possible water issue and one arises such as having to be out in a rain storm, etc.

We have the Uniden waterproof phones and they work great. Would not hesitate to buy them again.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.