I'd like to welcome Waste back to TFP!

SeanB

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
We've had lots of new members join over the past couple of months, but those of you who have been around for a while may have noticed one of our most helpful contributors has been absent for a while.

Waste (Ted) and I had a difference of opinion that resulted in a temporary parting of ways. I'm very happy to say that we have put our differences behind us and we can all look forward to more of his valuable advice. I'm sure the TFP members will benefit greatly from his return.

This being pool season, I don't know how swamped Ted is so he may not be back on right away but says he's eager to be back with us at TFP.

Welcome back Ted!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Aw, Geez guys... I wish you could see the grin on my face right now :oops:

I am happy that Sean and I could get past our difference of opinion, I've really missed this place and all of you!!!!!!!!!!! I felt like I had lost a part of myself :(

OK enough of this... who's got a question about their pool?

"All is right with the world"

people have differences...that is the way with the world works...(and CO WORKERS! I'm not going to get started)

What's best is when you confront those issues and get past them...relationships end up being better than before!

I'm glad things are right with the world...want to come to my office and fix ours :D

Good to have you back Waste!

Hey Ted, should I welcome you back? Because I do not consider you as having left us. Good to have you with us because it's such a pleasure to read your down to earth replies and feedback as with a limited few others in the forum (you know who).

Horray to Ted. :party: :punkrock: :whoot:

And a big :goodjob: to SeanB for bring him back. A good Admin is one who do very well with his site but a better Admin is one who can accomodate complex circumstances for the betterment of all. :bowdown:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.