what to use for measuring chemicals?

gtnos

Jun 9, 2013
Newcastle, Oklahoma
curious as to what you guys use? liquid measuring cups? or do you guys go by weight or what?

is there a certain kind of measuring cup i should get or do i just go to the kitchen section at walmart and get the biggest oz measuring cup they got?

I use a couple of things all of which I store in the pool house- I bought a set of cheap white plastic measuring cups, I also use a old large Brita pitcher which has good markings for liquids and its easy to mix in it and pour. I also recycled some of my husbands large plastic protein powder canisters into containers for the large bag of baking soda and borax - I used my precise kitchen scale to measure how many ounces a half cup equaled and wrote that on the container. So when the pool calculator says add x amount of ounces of something, I've got a rough idea of how much to use without pulling the scale out again.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.