Want to say a great big thank you

May 24, 2013
Arizona
I spent my day researching every possible vac solution there is and working outside on pool ground around pool, I'm sweaty, nasty, tired but. In the end I said what the heck see my son put my big floatie with the cup holder in pool yestrday but not before dragging through the med....yup four pounds of mud in my pool and I don't have a vacuum. Long story short I retread some old strings used the search thing on bottom(which I didn't know was there till today, could've found answers to almost all my previous questions if I'd know that was there) anyway I regress found some previous advise for those awful vac's that come with our intex use a foot end of a pair of tights. I used a entire trouser sock (for when used to live in cold so it was thick) IT WORKED,,,,,I MEAN IT REALLY WORKED I was shocked. So thank you so much. Saved me a lot of money too, plus needed to add water anyway to decrease my cya a bit. Thank u, I'm going swimming now goodnight

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.