The Pool Calculator iPhone App

The Pool Calculator for iPhone is quite nice except for one bug. It will forget all of your preference settings occasionally. Sadly, there is no sign they are going to fix that problem. Aside from that it does everything you might want, including settings for pool size/volume and preferred chemicals.

I was wondering this very thing, but also wondering if I just wasn't setting my settings properly. If I need to post this elsewhere, let me know. My Poolcalculator app (iPhone) has not yet remembered my pool size etc. It is a wonderful app, and I'm glad I bought it, but this is an annoying issue.

Bernie

That raises a question. I'm also frustrated by having to re-enter my pool volume each time I use the app. One of the posts in this thread suggests there is a way to enter default setting into the app. Is this true? If so, how do you do it?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.