Wife Said: "Lets Look Into It"

Patrick_B

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 7, 2011
Midland TX
We were talking last night and I think we have a breakthrough! For a few years I've been hounding my Wife about building a pool and to my astonishment, she agreeably said lets see what we can get done. I'm very excited and we are going to begin looking into local builders, and hopefully begin talking with some by the end of this season.

I want something pretty simple, to the smaller side but well made and properly done. I don't think we can get that much under 40-50K but that is really where we would like to top out. I can easily do without a bunch of automation, big water features and the like. I want a heater, good equipment, a cool deck, and nothing else major. I am pretty sure I want a gunite pool, but again, very simple. Anyway, this is a step closer and who knows, maybe I'll be asking and posting a lot more over here in the not too distant future. Woo Hoo!

:whoot:

Welcome, I would strongly suggest looking into solar heat in west texas as you tend to get plenty of sun light. Solar pool heaters typically use black plastic collector panels mounted on the roof which you pump pool water through to heat it, making it a very economical to operate heating system.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.