30' being phased out?

Jun 10, 2013
Hi,

I am new to the forum and am hoping someone can help me with a few questions.

My family and I are from SC and are about to buy a new above ground pool. We are looking at a 27' and a 30' above ground now and are trying to decide which one. However, one of the sales locations keeps telling us that 30' pools are no longer popular and are being phased out. Is this true? If we get a 30' pool, are we going to have a hard time finding replacement parts like liners in the future if something happens or are they going to be more expensive?

Also, do any of you know anything about the Aquasphere Conquest LX or the Swim'N Play Paragon? These are two of the pools that we are looking at.

Thank you.

Welcome to tfp, Jacketbackers :wave:

I have not heard of information on any phase out of 30' pools. I did do some searching and found a few brands that have 30' offerings, but it does seem like there were fewer 30' offerings than 27 or 33...maybe it was just where I looked though.

Maybe the salesperson was talking about a specific brand?

If you feel strongly that a 30' is the right size, and when you do need a liner someday, and if they are scarce at that point...there are a number of places that do custom sizes.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.