skimmer sock

I've never personally used the hairnets, but there was a comment in the thread I wrote above that the person said that's all they ever use. Here is another Amazon link that might save you a couple more dollars on the price, if that's what you decide to go with. http://www.amazon.com/Disposable-Ha...42072832&sr=8-1&keywords=disposable+hair+nets

I've also gotten some actual skimmer socks from Lowe's this year at 3 for like $5.95. They are nice and heavy and can be cleaned with the garden hose, and reused, Unless you're battling algae then I'd say pitch them because you don't want to risk returning algae to your pool. I hope this helps. Have a nice day.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Wanted to follow up after using these for a week, and they work perfectly! Disposable is so much better than the pool product type. Thanks!

unbelievable
what a good tip
we have boxes of disposable hair nets at work
free for the taking
cant wait for monday to get some and try them out

I got these too and they work great!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Glad to hear it's working for each of you. That was a great tip I found here, too.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.