Deck finished w/ waterfall (UPDATE 2nd 1/2 FINISHED)

Re: 1st 1/2 of deck finished with waterfall (pics)

That looks sweeeeeeet!!!! When can we come over?!!! :mrgreen:

I ordered from amazon as some others didnt have the tan one and amazon got free super saver shipping so it came out the same price as lowest elsewhere. Its the "whitewater". Was worried about a higher one not being safe for little kids to climb and this one only requires 4' water which i have and 250lb weight limit. Works for adults and didn't have water hooked up yet and wet swimsuits only made it works just fine!

I ordered the waterfall from www.poolrock.com, it was the "maldives" (i think) and it has an instruction video on their website. The product is very light weight and you just trim to fit with a knife or something. I used a drimmel type tool. I removed the top cap to the pool post that would have been under it so it would be some what level. I put my deck level mostly with top rail so the waterfall would have the deck to set on, but its not heavy at all for the top rail. I have attached some more pics, but i didn't take any pics while installing. I didnt have to drill a hole in the deck as the space where the top rail was left a nice hole for me to put the flex pvc line through (you have to buy the line and glue on quick connect ends). I drilled holes in back of fountain to stick fake plants in as i didnt want chance of wind blowing into pool potted dirt plants. All plants are fake. I know the pool walls flex just a bit with heavy swimming so i left a gap to accomodate that factor. The long flex line is heavy when filled with water so i left it laying on the ground but i did put ties up to wood beam after pic taken to help support the flex line coming off the valve end so no downward pressure applied to where turn on valve is.

http://s1329.photobucket.com/user/Lizzi ... t=2&page=1

:goodjob: I have visited the website and I am so wanting one of these. Which waterfall did you order or was it just a boulder modified to be a waterfall? :party: If you don't mind my asking.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

it was the maldives(best seller) remember to place a rock of your own to fit over the outlet pipe on top of waterfall (I found one in my yard that worked)

cost? depends, cost of deck, yikes! prices are on their website for the waterfalls and it included shipping in the price. pvc flex pipe, maybe $70 for 50' pvc flex pipe. I made sure to put waterfall opposite of skimmer to not obstruct water circulation, so I had to run it around 1/2 the pool wall distance.

You could always find a different waterfall such as this

http://www.nationalpoolwholesalers.com/ ... 00-29.html

Do a search on yahoo images and see what they have out there.

Or a handy person with some imagination could even make one themselves maybe out of expanda-foam poured into a mold of some sort and apply a rock look on the outer shell and run a pvc line throuh it. You would have to make sure the surface was pool water compatable. I could come up with all sorts of ideas to make one, but I had enough going on with building the deck this year and I just bought the thing.

Looks great! Any issues Witt he waterfall? I've been looking at the same one for a while, but just can't pull the trigger due to the lack of reviews... Could you post any ore pics too?

Sent from my iPad using Tapawhat?

deck finished with waterfall(UPDATE) 2nd 1/2

My review of waterfall is thumbs up!!!!! Looks good and functions well.

I have finally finished 2nd 1/2 of deck. Next year tiki bar will be priority to finish it off!!!!! 2 months took me and very good friends volunteering many after work hours until dark set in to finish this thing.

Very last pic is before anything was installed, before any pool and was just before i started dreaming of installing the pool.

http://s1329.photobucket.com/user/Lizzi ... t=2&page=1

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.