Divnkd101 Pool Build

divnkd101

LifeTime Supporter
I would like to share my build with everyone. I truly have had a wonderful experience building my first pool. The Pool Builder (Monterey Bay Pools- Pearland, TX.) did an outstanding job. My family and I could not be happier. Here is a link to the album I created during the build process:

http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n186/divnkd101/?start=all

My pool build took a total of 29 days from start to finish. Granted, it was towards the end of the busy season (Sept. 2006) but I was pleased with how professional the contractors operated and paid attention to detail. I made the choice to wait until Spring to finish the landscaping. I will post a final picture shortly. I hope you enjoy the pics. :D 8)

Wonderful Job and beautiful pool - Congradulations

I love the pool congradulations. Also, I was so glad to see the video on how the digital lights really work. It looks like you placed your pool light in the center and it's doing a great job . . . am I correct?

My pool goes in next week and I am also ready to jump in. . . oh my!

Re: Wonderful Job and beautiful pool - Congradulations

Auburn_Girl said:
I love the pool congradulations. Also, I was so glad to see the video on how the digital lights really work. It looks like you placed your pool light in the center and it's doing a great job . . . am I correct?

My pool goes in next week and I am also ready to jump in. . . oh my!

I actually have 2 lights in the pool and one in the spa. I set them up in the pool as to where I could not see them when lounging by the pool in the evening. Thanks for the kind thoughts. Good luck on your build and post some pics when you can.

maxsrents said:
The pool looks great!! We chose the same lights and very similar tile. What type of SWG do you have?

Jandy AquaPure 1400. I just noticed that I never posted a final shot of the pool. Well, here it is. A few potted plants around the surround are the only things left.

10.jpg

I can't forget my best friend....
11.jpg

Beautiful pool!!! Congratulations!!

Although I love the pool I have now...it's really a "kids" pool....rectangular, vinyl, no bells & whistles. Once the kids are out of the house and it's just me and DH, I would love to build a pool like yours. I just love the "clean" look of it... :D

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.