shellsingleton

Bronze Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Mar 10, 2008
Lafayette, LA w/pool in Hot Springs, AR
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
I have recently recieved and will be installing the 8 gal. Liquidator, and I am looking for more info on the pH Adjustor. Isn't it designed to be used as a companion to the Liquidator?
I have a gunite pool with a couple sprays and sheer descent waterfalls that keep it well aeriated. My pH tends to rise, fairly quickly.
Tired of walking along the coping, dribbling muriatic acid from a full Big Gulp cup into my pool every few days. Would like to get an automated setup.

Shell,

Not talking you out of the pH adjuster, but consider one slow pour directly in front of a return jet for your MA. It will distribute very quickly and evenly.

It would seem much more troublesome to walk along the side of the pool.

It is almost always possible to balance the chemistry so that PH rise is minimal. It can take a bit of effort though. If you want to post a set of test results we can suggest things that might reduce the rate of PH increase.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.