Plexi Glass structure over pool

Apr 22, 2013
Virginia Beach
I am looking to invest in a plexi glass (or something equivalent) that will go over my pool 20x40. I want to do this because the neighbors refuse to trim/cut t heir trees and it is a mess to clean the pool on a daily basis. Has anyone ever done this or know what the prices would look like or know where I can start to get a price? I am looking to be able to use the pool year round as well if this works out. Thanks in advance

There are a number of companies that make polycarbonate pool enclosures (you don't want plexi-glass even though it is cheaper, polcabonate bends, plexi shatters). Here is one brand http://www.aquashield.com/ there are several others google telescoping pool enclosures. This topic comes up here every year or so and as of yet there are no members that have admitting to owning one.

Ike

In California, it's my understanding you can trim off the parts of the tree that overhang your yard.

I enjoy the shade of my neighbors tree but not the crepe myrtle blooms or leaves from the pistache. I am considering a "PoolSkim" to cut down on skim time and stuff on the bottom of the pool.

Seems like an expensive solution.... but, if it works, might be worth every penny.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.