should the legs be touching the liner

Jun 5, 2013
Hi there! We've just set up on first intex 12ft by 30inch metal frame round pool. It only has a few inches on water in right now to test the levelness (which looks good) but a water truck will be coming to fill it up the rest of the way. I noticed some of the supporting legs are touching the liners and others are not. Since it's only a few inches of water right now, the legs can be moved slightly. My question is, once the pool is filled with water, is it okay for the liner to be touching the supporting legs?

Thanks Dave. Another question, should the legs all be standing completely straight down when the pool is filled. Right now, since there's only a few inches of water, the legs can shift slightly and some are straight down (looking from side angle) and some a little off. We checked the railings between each leg for levelness with one of those levelness ruler thingy (sorry don't know the technical term) and the bubble is in the middle so I assume its level. Wasn't sure if this sorts itself out when the pool is filled or if it means we need do something before filling it up.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.