Can you See Where i should troubleshoot light?

marty

Jul 10, 2012
CA
Can anyone see where the power end of the pool light is at? Light wont turn on an wanted to check voltage to see where my problem is.
Wanted to use the pool at night.
Thanks guys.

[youtube:3cqirmvh]ZVtsD4Yw0j4[/youtube:3cqirmvh]

I can't see the video, but the first place to look is behind the diving board or near the light about 5' from the edge of the pool for a raised box. The junction box for the light has to be a foot above the water and at least 5' away from the edge.

Contacted youtube and they cannot help me, If you click on the "youtube" logo you can view on yotube real quick. Can you idenify brand of niche? its an older pool so should be 120v right? is the swicth connected to that gfi plug outlet right next to? John you da man

Has this light ever worked? If so, where did you turn it on/off at? That is the first place I would start looking for power. Scratch that, Check the circuit breaker box to make sure all breakers are on then look for a GFCI that may be tripped.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.