vac head for intex with the mesh bag...need viable solution

May 24, 2013
Arizona
Since my pentaire pump motor is being repaired running the 2500 size b cartridge filter that came with the pool. Now im a considerably reasonable person yet i cant understand foe the life of me How the vac that came with this is effective it has A mesh bag that is supposed to collect all u vac up. Again in az here so no leaves bugs easily skimmed its dust that blows so it just goes right out that lil mesh bag. Whatare people doing for this. Walmart has A hth vac head that doesnt seem to have a mesh bag so im assuming the dust i vac will go through filter. Has anyone tried using a diff vac head. Until my motor is fixed other then spending 70 bucks for those lil vacs they sell llok like dust busters with longer handle any suggestions on how to vac dust.

24x52 ultra frame running the 2500 size b cartridge sys right now...using bbb method..have auto vac cant use till motor fixed.

Re: vac head for intex with the mesh bag...need viable solut

I would just give the pool a good brushing a couple times a day to get the debris suspended in the water and some of it will end up in the filter.

Re: vac head for intex with the mesh bag...need viable solut

I had an Intex doughnut for one season between my in-ground pools and a new road past the house was built that same summer. (It went right over the old pool; that's why I needed a new one.) The dust from the road construction was brutal; the mesh bag was transparent to it. I then tried a real vac head from my old IG pool but the dust went right through the crappy Intex filter back into the pool. So I ended up using the IG head, pulling the Intex filter cartridge, and disconnecting the return line so that I was vacuuming to waste. I had to work fast to avoid losing too much warm water but it was the only way to clean it that I could figure out.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.