salt chlorinator issues

Jun 4, 2013
so i bought a used ssalt system last year and it worked great. it is a Mineral Springs MS-10. with a goldline T-15 cell. when i turn the pump on, the power light, and generating chlorine light come on. also, the no flow light and the test cell light flash for about a minute. i know the no flow flash is normal at first. after a minute the test cell light goes solid. and the generating chlorine light goes off. power light stays on. when i first opened last week. the digital chlorine display showed 2.6. it has dwindled down to 0.0 now. i took the cell to Leslies today and had it tested. it tested fine.... is there something in the control box i can check? is the system dead?

Thank you for any input

Welcome to TFP!

That depends on how handy you are with a soldering iron :) There are a couple of internal components that can be replaced if you are comfortable repairing electronics. Search around for the AquaRite repair topic (the units are the same internally).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.