Elite XC?

Guess no one else was into this. Well it was some pretty good fighting, there was even one fight with females, they were pretty good, I wouldnt want to be in the ring with either one of those ladies. Kimbo ended up winning his fight after it was stoped in the 3rd round, I think he was probably behind at the time, so probably a good thing for him it was stopped.

I didn't watch it but read a review that said CBS really screwed it up - dragging it on and going way over on time. They also said the guy Kimbo fought was not top notch.

Actually, here's the quote from Yahoo Sports,
Have no doubt about this: Slice would be destroyed by any legitimate mixed martial artist. Had Slice faced ex-WWE champion Brock Lesnar, the current UFC rookie hopeful, he’d have been beaten in less than two minutes.

As it was, Slice struggled his way to a sloppy third-round knockout of a complete tomato can.

I've seen the Youtube videos and Kimbo's one bad dude but I do wonder how he'd do against a top notch fighter.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.