New Pool Owner Needs Help With Setup (Bars Bending Inward)

Jun 3, 2013
BC - Canada
Hello TFP Community, I just got our very first pool (Polygroup Pro Series Rectangular Pool 22' L x 13' W, 52" H).
Frist, Problem we had was a few liner holes for the poles at each end of the pool did not fit, we had to cut a slit so that the poles could go into the holes to lock in.
Second, The pool we found is not level at all, We had about 4inches of water pool up in the corner before water touched the the opposite corner.
Thrid, The water is about half full and the side bars have really caved in or bending inward, is that normal until its full of water? We are thinking once its full of water the side bar or rim bars will go back to being straight.
I will take a few pictures to give you a better idea of what I am talking about. The family thinks everything is fine though and is not worried and just wants to fill it up to the 80% mark.

Thanks TFP,
WaterBaby

Re: New Pool Owner Needs Help With Setup (Bars Bending Inwar

Welcome to tfp, WaterBaby81

WaterBaby81 said:
Second, The pool we found is not level at all, We had about 4inches of water pool up in the corner before water touched the the opposite corner.
I would stop filling then drain and re-level, 4 inches is too much imo.

WaterBaby81 said:
Thrid, The water is about half full and the side bars have really caved in or bending inward, is that normal until its full of water? We are thinking once its full of water the side bar or rim bars will go back to being straight.
I am not sure about your particular brand, but this seems to be what happens to this design of pool.

Post the pictures!

Re: New Pool Owner Needs Help With Setup (Bars Bending Inwar

4" is too far out of level. Please post pictures.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.