intex ultra frame 18 x 9 x52 setup issue

Ame

May 22, 2013
Phoenix Arizona
finished setup yesterday. everything went well until the end. the log side started to bow in as the pool was about 1/2 way full ( i read this happens and will straighten out when pool is almost completely full) the long side did completely straighten out just like I read from other owners of the exact pool. Yay :whoot: My issue happend at the very end. i had been walking around the pool checking and sometime pulling on the legs to make sure they were extended fully as the pool filled. when the pool was full on my last walk around I found two of the pads under two of the legs had moved like to a 20 degree angle < looks like top of this sign now. the pool is still level but am afraid of what may happen during monsoon weather here in arizona. the bottom is sand but covered with heavy duty tarp and gorilla pad. should i just leave it alone and fix it in the winter :?: :grrrr:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.