Need recommendations for new above ground pool purchase

tnt

Jun 2, 2013
Hi, what a great forum it seems you have here.

I'm sure there are many posts that would address this, but we were having trouble finding them, so if you would prefer to post links to those, that'd be fine.

We're wanting to purchase a new above ground pool. We don't like buying poorly made goods, but we also don't have more than $2750 to spend. We also want something bigger than just a pool to splash around in- ideally around 15'X30'.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a Doughboy that just happened to be in the backyard of the house I bought in 1998. I kinda wanted a pool so it was icing on the cake. All the papers pertaining to the pool were in a drawer (nice) and I found out that it was professionally installed in 1985 by a local company that is still in business today. It's still standing and I had the original liner replaced in 2001.

Good luck on your search!

Found a bunch of threads here actually. Seems like for the amount of money we have (or don't have) it's going to be something like an Intex without hard walls, whatever that's called. Any experience with these anyone?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.