Jersey in the house!

brakes

LifeTime Supporter
May 24, 2008
Greetings to everyone, first post here, grateful for the forum. I am in my 3rd season of having a IGP, its gunite with a blue marbleize 3m finish added. It is approximately 34k gallons, with a 8 person, spill over spa attached. I have a 4 cartridge type filter, heater and a SWG. I have also added a 12panel, Fafco solar heating system. Its a nice setup in my lil piece of the world out here in southern New Jersey.
Here are some photos of the construction of the pool, living in a high water table area, the hole filled with water and destabilized the lower portion of the earth walls, and with the time gaps between the various contractors, the skelton caved in. A couple of pizzas with the repair crew and my deep end is a bit bigger than plan!!
The forum is wonderful. Looking forward to being a part of the community.
Thanks
Evan

http://www.flickr.com/photos/brakes/set ... 127602803/

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Orange and black!!!! Oh no, not the dreaded F-er's!!!!!!!

I actually like the F-ers (as I used to say when I lived in Jersey/NYC and WAS a Rangers fan). Don't get me started on the Sabres! We have a HockeyTalk section here in the Coffee Bar area.

smuggs: actually i am in harrison twp, few minutes off the two but closer than the #3

awesome about the hockey talk, never saw the "f-ers" that is great..

and thanks to all who dropped a msg to say hi, I appreciate the welcome :lol: