Thanks TFP!

Irishterrier74

LifeTime Supporter
May 30, 2013
I just wanted to say a quick thank you to the creators and contributors of this site. I'm making real, noticeable progress on my pool thanks to this site. Using the TF-100 test kit I'm getting predictable results on each sample test. You all know how reassuring and comforting predictable test results are. I still need to keep the shock level up but my CC level dropped below .5 today. Can't thank TFP enough!

Well, like I said, still some work to do. It's still cloudy but significantly less so. Once it's clear I'll post a pic. Shouldn't be long now since my CC is 0.5, right? I'm going to do the Overnight chlorine loss test tonight.

Irishterrier74 said:
Well, like I said, still some work to do. It's still cloudy but significantly less so. Once it's clear I'll post a pic. Shouldn't be long now since my CC is 0.5, right? I'm going to do the Overnight chlorine loss test tonight.
Skip the OCLT and get your sleep. Even if it passes, if the pool's not clear you still need to keep the FC level up. When the water is clear and the CC is less than .5, then try the OCLT.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.