Build in progress

Jun 1, 2013
Southeast
We live in the mountains. Unfortunately, it's not flat so we have a little bit more work and a lot of time. It is supposedly going to be completed some time this month. Maybe June 20? I'll believe it when I see it.

Snow covered:

e4ame2ud.jpg

No snow - a lot of landscaping is going to be going Bye Bye:

y2aja7uj.jpg

Before the pool but in progress of constructing the deck:

e7e6emat.jpg

yzemaje3.jpg

Digging (rain is slowing progress down):

agenybyj.jpg

3e3avusa.jpg

ry5y7ady.jpg

y2e8eza7.jpg

Framing :

nuzuja6y.jpg

aru8edem.jpg

Gravel:

hu5utedu.jpg

e6ysaty5.jpg

uge7anyr.jpg

Rebar:

nu4unumu.jpg

y2abyhuj.jpg

To be continued....

Looks great!!! I have one question on the back side of the pool is it going to be sticking up out of the ground or are they going to backfill? Sorry to ask but it looks like its out of the ground 4 ft in the pics.

Peanut1 said:
Looks great!!! I have one question on the back side of the pool is it going to be sticking up out of the ground or are they going to backfill? Sorry to ask but it looks like its out of the ground 4 ft in the pics.

They still have to level the ground around the pool/pond, and they're adding a retaining wall in the back. We live in the mountains and that's why this pool is running well over $100k.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.